While visiting Walt Disney World even for a day you will have to plan your trip precisely to enjoy it the most. You can save lots of money, time and effort by packing right things for this trip. But do you know what to bring to Disney World parks? The professional tips provided here-under can help you enjoy your trip to Disney World.
What to Bring to Disney World Parks
First and Foremost Choose a Suitable Bag:
While packing right things to visit the parks of Disney World you should first of all choose a bag depending on what you will need to carry. It can be a backpack, or a fanny pack, to ensure that the items are always safe and near you.
In Your Bag You Can Include Items Like:
- Anti-bacterial Wipes and Lotion
- While visiting Disney World you can pick a large number of germs from the restroom doors or handrails etc. So, you should keep a pack of anti-bacterial wipes and a bottle of antibacterial lotion to disinfect your hands whenever required.
- If you and your family are sensitive to sun rays then you must bring a travel size bottle of sunscreen with you to protect your skin while visiting Disney parks.
- A Mini First Aid Kit
- Your small first aid kit should include ibuprofen, plasters, tablet for indigestion, a small body freshener and cleansing wipes to use as required.
- A Sharpie and an Autograph Book
- An autograph book is great to bring if you are visiting Disney World with a small child. My VIP Tour says this way they can get autographs from all of their favorite Disney characters.
- An Umbrella or Poncho
- Afternoon rain storms can be expected anytime throughout the year at Disney parks so you are advised to bring a poncho or umbrella with you while visiting.
- Light Cardigan or Hoodie
- In the morning as well as in the evening you may need to wear a hoodie or cardigan, depending on the season and weather conditions while you are visiting Disney World.
- A Water Bottle
- Walking around Disney World is inevitable. Therefore, it is important that you bring a water bottle to help you and your family or friends stay hydrated throughout your Disney World visit.
- Hat and Sunglasses
- To protect your face, head and eyes from hot rays of sun you will need a hat or sunglasses. These will make sure you stay safe from the sun, or even keep your head dry if it rains.
- You should also pack some snacks in your bag while visiting Disney parks as you will be waiting in lines for sometime.
Thus, by knowing what to bring to Disney World parks you can enjoy your trip to the fullest. With these professional tips you are sure to have a great time with whoever you visiting the happiest place on Earth with.